Noweeza strives to make a positive difference in our client’s mind set towards Health and Safety by providing them with a sound Health and Safety Management System and assistance with implementation of systems
” We pride ourselves on the knowledge and experience we have to offer our clients.”
- Health and safety systems development and implementation
- Compliance auditing of health & safety systems
- Acting as client health and safety agents
- Providing safety officers to work on sites, factories, etc.
- Conducting risk assessments and drafting safe work procedures / method statements
- Construction site compliance
- Supply of personal protective equipment, safety signs, etc.
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessments and Task Analysis
- Gap analyses
- S.H.E Legislation Audits
Aiding Companies with Occupational Health And Safety
Noweeza Safety consultants are orientated company focusing on providing specialist health and safety consultancy services to the Construction commercical and Manufacturing Industries.
As consultants we act in the interest of both the employer and the employee. This is carried out through a holistic approach ensuring that Health & Safety becomes an integral part of the client’s organizational structure and business priorities.
We at Noweeza don’t believe in swamping our clients with complex documentation and legal jargon. Our approach is to “Keep Safety Simple”, which is achieved through easy to use task specific systems, continual safety training and ongoing support.
Noweeza want to ensure that our clients comply with all of the legal and statutory requirements with regards to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations. Be it by aiding with Health & Safety documentation and /or advising our clients of onsite requirements and providing “tailor made solutions” for their Health & Safety concerns.
Our main focus is directed at compliance with the minimum legal requirement of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, and safety specifications as set out by the client. This is done in the most economical way possible, making safety not only meaningful but also viable and affordable to our clients.
Company Vision & Mission
- Our vision is to become the benchmark for Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals within the sector, taking the quality of HSE consulting to the next level.
- To provide a professional and comprehensive service, in line with national and/or international standards and act proactively enabling clients to manage workplace risk efficiently.
- To strive to ensure all professionals in the industry including developers, architects, quantity surveyors, principal contractors and contractors understand their responsibility and assist them in achieving the Occupational Health & Safety requirements as set out by legislation.
- To provide workable solutions.